Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round – Enjoy the Fight
Developed by Team Ninja, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is a fighting game, has received positive feedback and remarks from the critics and players for its game play, character, and graphics. The game has been published by Koei Tecmo. You can enjoy this game on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Arcade, and MS Windows.
In the series, “Dead or Alive,” this edition has all content, which was also there in the previous editions, but with some additions and stunning enhancements to bring an awesome fight game to your perusal, fun, and entertainment. Gamers around the world are enjoying the game, and if you have not yet played this game, then the time has come for you to purchase and play the game to experience an outstanding fighting video game featuring 32 plus characters.
Previous editions, namely Dead or Alive 5, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate had achieved huge success, and if you had played those editions, then definitely you will find the latest Dead or Alive 5 Last Round the best edition in the series.
Story and Game Play of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
While continuing the journey of success, Dead or Alive 5 Series has done a few remarkable changes in the latest edition, called Dear or Alive 5 Last Round. You will notice that now there are more characters for you to choose from. Two new characters have been added. Noticeable changes are done in the graphic to make them brighter and livelier; however, this change has been done for consoles only. Moreover, there is a free version added in the game for consoles. Name of the free version is Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters. An upgrade is also available for Arcade and Consoles.
Features of the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Game
- The game has all features of the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate edition along with many enhancements. Some of the enhancements are available only for consoles. For example, new costumes and customizable hair style are available for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Two new characters, namely Raidou and Honoka. The player named Raidou has been returned from the first Dead or Alive game, and Honoka – an 18-year old girl from Japan has been introduced in this edition.
- The game has over 300 costumes to customize the players.
- Two new game stages are available for PS4 and Xbox One.
- For PS4 and Xbox One graphics have been enhanced to deliver you the resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- A nee game engine, named Soft Engine has been used for consoles to bring a livelier impact in the game. This engine adds softness to characters’ so that their visuals and actions look appealing.
- The PS4 and Xbox One versions do also have a clothing breaker mechanic for some of the DLC collaboration outfits. Say thanks to the Senran Karura DLC due to which this system has been introduced, including costumes for female characters as well.
- Playing the game on Arcade does not demand extra investment, as a free upgrade is available through a downloadable patch.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer