Grand Theft Auto V
$39.99 – $85.99
Grand Theft Auto V Overview
Welcome to Los Santos, the superficial, sun-soaked playground of choice for drug addicts searching faded desert streets for their next fix, delusional ex-stars sliding slowly into the D-list hell of desperate self-promotion and reality TV, and the trio of psychos and ex-cons whose lives are under your control as they pull off a series of felonies in pursuit of best payday of their lives.
- Explore the sprawling streets of Los Santos and Blaine County with three different protagonists that add their own skills, special abilities, and unique missions to the game. There’s even a skill system that helps your characters get better at driving, flying, and fighting your way out of sketchy situations as you get deeper into the story.
- Enjoy a living, breathing world of people, cars, and new missions and minigames around just about every corner. This next-gen version of Grand Theft Auto V adds an extra layer of performance, gameplay, and graphical richness to your game, supporting a range of larger resolutions that help you get the most out of your hardware, detailed textures that wrap the entire city in lights, metals, and other materials that look almost touchably real, and a realistic population of traffic, wildlife, and citizens that are ready to go about their business or run for their lives depending on your characters’ actions.
- Choose between the classic third-person perspective that you’ve used through the rest of the Grand Theft Auto series, or try out the brand new first person mode, which comes with its own intuitive cover system, control scheme, and a targeting system that can be fine-tuned to fit your preferences for both playstyles.
- This entry of the series is also your key to Grand Theft Auto Online, which turns the base game’s open setting into an even wider world filled with fresh jobs and schemes, new apartments and other properties that you can buy and turn into the ultimate safehouse and party pad for you and your friends, and new vehicles and character upgrades that you can test out on classic multiplayer challenges, co-op crimes carried out with a team of friends, or custom content.
- Already started your Grand Theft Auto Online adventures on your last console? Don’t worry about starting a new character or tracking down all your favorite custom content again: this updated version of the game gives you the chance to move all your characters and their progress to a fresh install on a next-gen console.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer