Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – Open World Action Adventure Game
Developed by EA DICE, the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst is a single person action adventure video game available for several platforms. The game is published by Electronic Arts, this awesome action adventure game is full of thrill. You can play this game on Microsoft Windows, PS4, and XBOX One by purchasing the supporting version. It is the most awaited sequel of 2008’s Mirror’s Edge game, and was just launched in June 2016. Be the first to play this sequel and share your review on how well this sequel is per thrill, action, and adventure as a single person video game.
You as a player take control of the Faith Connors, a fictional character who transports items for revolutionary groups in a hidden manner. You traverse through the glass city, which is a futuristic city. While transporting items, you use parkour movements and urban exploration to reach your goal while recording a win over your enemies. Use several options and ways to traverse through the glass city. You can dance across the city’s skyline, jump rooftops, and do whatever you want to do for moving across the city from building to building. Use your skills to pick the best way to your clear vision.
While planning your movement, you first decide your goal on the map, and according to that goal, the game’s character – Faith Connors’s vision is set to achieve that specified goal. As soon as the goal is set, red highlights will appear on the screen guiding the runner on the scenery toward a clear vision.
What’s new in the reboot version of Mirror’s Edge Catalyst?
The most awaited sequel of Mirror’s Edge single person action adventure has come up with lots of enhancements and upgrades to bring a real feel of action plus adventure. Let us have a look at the new features and enhancements:
- More Platforms to Play: The game is now available for XBOX ONE and PlayStation 4 along with Microsoft Windows. So, you can play this game on more platforms now. Pick the related version of the Mirror’s edge video game according to the platform you have, and dive into the pleasure of traversing across the glass city.
- A new game engine: The game uses an all new Frosbite game engine instead of the Unreal game engine that was used in the preview release of the game. This Engine has been used by EA DICE in several games. This engine provides more features and flexibility to turn a game into a mind-blowing game that can be played on different platforms.
- Open world and free roaming: The first version of Mirror’s edge game that was released in 2008 had levels and linear gameplay, which is now blown away. Now, you can traverse across the city on your own style. There is no level. There is no linear movement. Pick your own style, way, and path to traverse across the city to achieve your vision as soon as you can.
- Additional Items: You now have several side activities in a more interesting environment. Time trails, environmental puzzles, and races are some of the additional side activities. You can also collect the items, namely Gridleaks.
- A new combat system: Explore the glass city and reveal its hidden secret at your own pace and style while using your skills to use the all new combat system. There is no more use of Guns in this version, but the emphasized is given to the running movements of the Faith. With skilled parkour movements and quick melee-style attacks, Faith can evade enemies.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer