Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
$49.99 – $72.99
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – An Action Adventure Third-person shooter video game
Developed by Naughty Dog, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is an action adventure third-person shooting video game for PlayStation 4. Sony Interactive Entertainment has published this game worldwide on May 10, 2016. This game is a sequel of its 2011 version, namely Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, and this version is the conclusion of the Unchartered 3: Drake’s Deception, which was starring Nathan Drake. This version of the Uncharted series also features Nathan Drake as a star. With several enhancements, this action adventure third-person game is all set to bring you an ultimate experience of PlayStation 4 with awesome graphics. The game has been praised worldwide for its gameplay, presentation, narrative, and awesome visuals.
Nathan Drake, who is a protagonist, has retired from fortune hunting after many years of Unchartered 3: Drake Deception event. He then reunites with his brother Sam and his partner Sully. All three then start a searching Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure so that Nathan can save his brother. While being on this mission, you as Nathan Drake will be able to use the tricks, ideas, and style of Nathan Drake.
Nathan Drake is a perfectionist in acrobatic, and he can perform numbers of acrobatic actions while traversing to save his brother. Nathan Drake can jump, climb, swim, sprint, swing with a rope, use a grappling hook, and do many more types of actions and stunts while moving ahead towards the mission.
Not only Nathan is fast and flexible, but is a good fighter as well. Using firearms and arsenals like assault rifles, grenades, pistols, etc. is not a hard job. Use these weapons along with your skills to kill enemies and record a win. The Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End game also has stealth elements that allow you to sneak behind the enemies and take away their life without being noticed by them. Use the game elements, move ahead, and complete your mission.
Features of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Action Adventure Shooter Video Game
- Overall Improved system: The game has an overall improved system, including graphics, gameplay, narrative, presentation, and visuals. You will delve into a lively set while playing the game. Extra modes like zero-gravity mode, bullet time gameplay, a cel-shaded artstyle, etc. are there, which will enhance the game. You will have to unlock these modes by collecting and using points that you have collected in the main game.
- Stealth Elements and Weapons: The game has an array of weapons, arsenals, and stealth elements that provide power to defeat the enemy. For example, by using the Stealth elements, you can kill enemies even without letting them feel your presence around them.
- Improved melee combat: The melee combat system has been improved to avoid quick time events. Moreover, you as Nathan Drake can now control the vehicle in the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Game.
- Large Maps: The game has large maps almost 10 times bigger than the previous version. The player can use multiple paths to explore the region.
- Improved Artificial Intelligence: Making combat with enemies more challenging, the artificial intelligence (AI) system of enemies has been enhanced making them more responsive. Enemies now are able to quickly identify your actions and respond against them, which means now the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End game is more challenging and you as a player have to use brilliant actions that are harder for your enemies to easily identify. You also have Sam and Sully to assist you in the combat.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer