Until Dawn – A Horror Adventure Video Game
Until Dawn is the horror adventure video game designed for PlayStation 4 by Supermassive Game and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The director of the Until Dawn game is Will Byles and the designer is Nik Bowen. It is a single player game that was initially launched for PlayStation 3 but in August 2014, it was exclusively reintroduced for PlayStation 4.
This reintroduction for PlayStation 4 has brought the great improvements in the graphics, physics, controls and many more. The Until Dawn game uses the graphics engine that has been used in Killzone Shadowfall. This engine gives the adventure with the highest level of animations, light effects, particles, physics, and mainly the motion capture of the faces of the characters. Nowadays the facial expressions and gestures of the characters is captured using the most advanced motion capture techniques.
Story of the Until Dawn Game
To download and play the Until Dawn game, you need to ensure that your system satisfies the minimum requirements. The operating system should be PlayStation 4 and the space should be unknown.
In the Until Dawn game, the eight friends go to the cabin in the mountains in Blackwood Pines. These eight friends are not alone rather the strange figure is following them. The space provided in the Until Dawn game is not an open world, instead you have some amount of freedom to move around and explore the map. You need to take many decisions which will guide the story. The smallest action of yours can change the entire plot. If you play well, you can let the eight characters live or dead.
This game is very scary and intends you to scare to death. When you download and install the game to play, you will be asked some questions related to your fears and preferences. On the basis of the answers given to these questions, the gameplay provides the personalized experience to play the game. Ideally, in this game, the group of young friends has to deal a hideous murderer whose intention is not to allow these friends to go to mountain to hide.
Features of the Until Dawn Game
- Choice and Consequences: Need to take decisions in search and make impossible choices which will make the difference between life and death.
- Next-Gen Horror: Shocks you with the realistic graphics and terrify you with the help of the power of the Killzone Shadow fall engine.
- Butterfly Effect: Make your path to life by branching story lines that will not provide two same experiences. The decisions made by you will make many ripples unseen into moments of grave peril and will save the life.
- Gripping story: Indulge yourself into the truly spine tingling story written by the authors or directors, Larry Fessenden and Graham Reznick
- Catchy Horror Storyline: Defines the horror storyline that is based on the slasher movies of the 1980 and 1990’s.
- Personalized Gameplay: Provides the personalized environment to adapt your fears and feelings
- Full Playability: Provides buttons, triggers, and joystick to control the game through PlayStation 4 controller.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer