Call of Duty Black OPS 3
$34.99 – $59.99
Call of Duty Black OPS 3
Are you fond of playing first-person shooter video game? Here is Call of Duty: Black Ops III – first-person shooter video game with military science fiction gameplay. The game is developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is one of the most successful first-person shooter video game in the series, namely Call of Duty. The whole series has been achieving the mark of success among gamers, and this is the 12th edition brought by Treyarch for the lovers of shooter game.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops III is in the sequel of its previous release, Call of Duty: Black OPS II, which was a huge success because of its story, gameplay, superb action, and graphics. And, this version is an upgraded version of Call of Duty: Black OPS II. The latest in the series is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows, so it is in fact covering a large number of players with different consoles and devices. A version of this game is also available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but that version has limited features. The Beenox and Mercenary Technology have developed the limited version edition of the game. So, if you have PS3 or Xbox 360, you can buy Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s limited edition.
After 40 years of Black Ops II event, the Call of Duty: Black Ops III happens. It is 2065 in which the world, due to climate change and advanced technologies, has to face war in response to the drone assault on Black Ops II. In this response, many countries have already developed high-tech defense system, including robotic military and high-end air defense system resulting in an eventual robotic takeover. Like the previous version, the Call of Duty: Black Ops III game also has black ops soldiers.
Stars of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Game
Top stars of the game are Christopher Meloni, Katee Sackhoff, Jacob Hendricks, Rachel Kane, and Tony Amendola. The voice is given by Ben Browder to male players, and voice to female players is given by Abby Brammell. Some of the other characters in the game are Ary Katz, Rey Gallegos, Lynn Chen, and Robert Picardo.
Features of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Game
- A new momentum-based chained-movement system has been included to provide you more fluid movement, thrust jumps, slides, and more.
- You have more control over your abilities and weapons. You can create multiple combinations of fluid movement, thrust jumps, slides, etc. while controlling your weapons as well. All these can be done in a controlled manner.
- You want to experience this game in multi-player mode? Do not worry, as a multiplayer mode is also available for your entertainment.
- Play it online by creating a co-op campaign between three players.
- Delve into the fun and entertainment with the action sequence of this game. Get around the cinematic gameplay that you would have ever loved in the Call of Duty series.
- Play it as much as you want, as the game has an open-ended arena style element that let you define different strategies every time you play the game.
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops III game is fully customizable – from the payers to the weapons you can customize everything using your abilities.
- Go into the Zombies mode to fight combat undead zombies.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer