Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED
The Elder Scrolls online brings the legendary adventure online in the form of video game for the first time. Either you play alone or with friends, the unique combat system of this game allows you to pay attention on your actions and tactics instead of the interface of the game. As and when you unearth the mysteries of Tamriel, you will come across the heroic quests on your own terms and can use the weapon or armor anytime.
The Elder Scrolls Online is a commonly played multiplayer online role-playing video game that was developed by ZeniMax Online Studios. This game was released on 4th April, 2014 for the operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Initially, since 17th March, 2015 the active subscription of the game was not required and the game was renamed as The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. On 9th June 2015, the game was released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console.
Story of the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited game
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited game is mostly nonlinear with the combination of quests, random events, and free-roaming exploration of the world. This game cannot be played for single-player in the offline mode despite of the fact that the developers have mentioned that there are plenty of content for the players who want to play solo.
The game players can play various races such as Nords, Redguards, Bretons, Imperials, Dunmer (Dark Elves), Altmer (High Elves), Bosmer (Wood Elves), Orsimer (Orcs), Khajiit, and Argonians. Also, the players can select four classes while creating their own characters. Each class allows the players for different attacks, spells, and passive effects. The other character choices in the game apart from races and classes are that the character can become either a vampire or a werewolf.
Features of the Game
- You can either play the game with friends or can move on the journey alone
- You can select to align yourself with the Daggerfall Covenant, Aldmeri Dominion, or Ebonheart Pact and engage in 3-sided PVP gameplay
- These three armies will fight against the Empire and each other to occupy the control of the Imperial City and White-gold Tower away from the dark forces of Oblivion
- You can use any weapon or armor and customize the abilities to play the manner in which you desire
- Explore faraway Skyrim, the mysterious lands of Morrowind, the sprawling city of Daggerfall and more
- More than hundreds of players can participate simultaneously in massive attacks and fights
- You can use huge siege engines to destruct fortness walls and smash gates
- After conquering the Imperial City, your alliance’s top player will become Emperor
- The battle levelling system provides a fun experience for all despite of the fact that you are new to the game or an experienced player
- The storyline of the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited game is indirectly connected with the other games
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer