Overwatch Origins Edition
$39.99 – $79.98
Overwatch Origins Edition
Produced by Blizzard Entertainment, Overwatch Origins Edition is a mind blowing fighting game where you can fight for the future on the futuristic battlefield. In the war-torn world, Overwatch you fight as a team to restore the peace. The two teams battle to win while using distinct characters.
It is a 6-person team shooting game where you play the character of your favorite hero. The only goal for you is to take down the opposite team and gain victory. Before the game starts, you will select one of 21 heroes, namely Genji, Mccree, Pharah, Tracer, Mei, Hanzo, and more. Pick the one that suits your character. You can play your favorite character as below:
- Defense: Be a defensive player by indulging your super power and brain to stop the advance attacks of the enemy. Find out their locations and disrupts them to interrupt their actions.
- Offense: Go into an offensive mode by damaging the enemies’ assets, weapons, etc. Find them and destroy them without giving any chance to interrupt your actions. Make you win by being a destroyer for the enemy team.
- Tank: Want to take the charge of the game? Be a Tank.
- Support: Be a helper for your team by providing them healing services. Become a backbone of your team by providing them an unusual support.
Key features of the Overwatch Origins Edition
It is a game in which who teams play for a single objective. The heroes of the game have options to battle across the world with specific locations and conditions that must be understood and met to record a victory. With so much fun and entertainment, let us see the features of the Overwatch Origin Edition:
- Freedom to pick your hero: The game has 21 heroes from which you can pick the one you want to play. Based on the character that you will pick, your role will be offensive, defensive, tank, or supporting hero.
- Pick a location: As the hero of a game, you have been given several choices to select your favourite location to play the game. Depending upon the location that you choose, the gaming scenario and the related condition may vary. Some of the locations to name are Lijiang Tower, Ilios, Nepal, Numbani, Hollywood, Hanamura, and Temple of Anubis. Before you start playing the game, select a map to get access to these locations, understand the game play, and secure your victory.
- Pick the theme: Overwatch origin edition comes with many themes to provide you an ultimate experience. Pick Assault, Control, Escort, or Assault/Escort theme. Every theme has a different objective, so before you start the game, you must understand the objective so that you can select the best character for you. For example, Genji is a Ninja who has the capability to defeat enemies with his miraculous, metallic actions.
- Graphics and Sound: The game has awesome graphics giving you an ultimate scene of the location you select. The game play set and characters are all colorful adding a definitive feel to the game. Activate the game’s ability to experience the sound when you are playing the game. A shooting and battle game becomes uninteresting when the sound is off, and in the Overwatch Origin edition, a special emphasis has been given to the sound to create a realistic environment.
- Game Playability: Designed with several characters, several locations, and a unique concept of taking you into the futuristic battlefield, the Overwatch Origin Edition has been made systematic. Though, the game has several themes, it has been made sure that everything is seamless starting from picking the hero to the location to the game theme. Play like a star and secure your victory.
- Switch hero: Yes, it is a unique feature that you will love the most. As every hero in the game has its own distinctive characteristics, you have the ability to switch your hero when you see the team moving ahead toward a defeat. You must build a strategy to shift the heroes because your enemies do have the power to switch hero as well. Always stay a step ahead from them.
- Skins: The Overwatch Origin Edition has five skins, namely Hero Skin, Mercy Wings, Baby Winston Pet, Card Back, and In-game Portraits.
- Game Modes: Several game modes are there to pick the best one for you. Choose from Practice range, Play against AL controlled opponents, Quick Play, Custom game, or Weekly Brawl.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer