WWE 2K16 – Wrestler’s Mania with Lots of Enhancement
Developed by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, WWE 2K16 is a professional wrestling video game that you can play on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows 10 or above. The game is published by 2K Sports, and is a perfect video game for those who love to watch WWE and want to experience it through a game.
You can play as your favourite WWE champion into the ring against the opponent of your choice. The game has several WWE superstars of past, present, and future that are led by Stone Cold Steve Austin. To enjoy the game with lots of fun and engagement, be your own favorite superstar and experience the powerful action while becoming a champion. There are 120 unique characters from which you can pick your favourite one.
Improvements in WWE 2K16 over WWE 2K15
WWE 2K15 was a huge success. Gamers had loved that game a lot, but they had desired for more as well. Keeping their demands, the developers of the games at Yuke’s and Visual Concepts have done several enhancements in the new version, WWE 2K16. Let us see what those enhancements are:
- A new commentary team: Now, the commentary team has 3 commentators instead of 2. The new commentator is John “Bradshaw” Layfield who has joined the earlier commentators Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler. So, now the match commentary will be extra engaging and entertaining. An interactive session among three commentators has been ensured so that you love it.
- Enhancements to Visualization: Crowd, dresses of stars, appearance of the ring, appearance of the entrance, and actions of stars play a great role in making a WWE match extra- ordinary. Keeping this fact in mind, a big update has been done in WWE 2K16 per appearance of stars and Divas. The crowd has been updated as well. You see more variety in the crowd. Not only this but also the physical appearance of stars, divas, and the crowd has been made extra appealing with full clothes, different types of hair styles, realistic sweat, and a lot more. There are 100s of visual enhancements done to bring an energetic gaming experience to you.
- Improved match presentation: Several enhancements are done to bring your way an overall engaging and entertaining match presentation the same way as you see in a live WWE match. From the entry of the star to arguments to fights to commentary to the crowd, everything has been represented in a flow offering you the best of WWE presentation.
- More controls for you: Gamers now have more controls over the players, including new attack positions, type of attacks, and more. Attacks from inside the ring and outside the ring can now have better control while the opponents can be controlled for a better reaction.
- An all new reversal system: Major and Minor reversals are introduced in this version for the better control on the reverse attack. The player can select minor reversal for easy performance when he needs only single reversal stock. And, if the player needs many reversal attacks, he can select the major reversal option. Selecting the major reversal can change the match results as the opponent may become too weak.
- Outstanding Pin System: To give WWE 2K16 the real feel of WWE, the new PIN system has been added. With this system, the player can use ropes or rope breaks to get the advantage. There are several dirty pins are added that a player can use; however, there are chances that the referee may see the player using Pins and call off the attempt the same way a referee does in real WWE.
- A variety of match types: The types of matches have been increased. Now, you have some of the additional match types, including Ladder, Tornado tag matches, and handicap.
These are some of the top enhancements in WWE 2K16 that will definitely let you experience an improved wrestling video game of 2016. Also, the game gives you control over the entry of your favorite star. You can make his entry rocking, and can even attack the opponent before the actual fight starts, as it usually happens in WWE matches.
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for offering an easier and cheaper way to buy games”Danny, March 31, 2016, Verified Buyer
“Really liking this so far! Thanks for the service!”Adam, April 26, 2016, Verified Buyer